Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris!

Today is Chris's 28th Birthday, and boy, I tell ya, he doesn't look a day over 27. Ohhhh, what can I say about the day the world became a better place. . . Chris is one incredible guy, I haven't met a single person who doesn't like/love him. He works his tail off both at UOP and Paxman Photography, and after all that he still finds time to do the dishes, give me loves, make me laugh and play laser tag with our dog. I'm one lucky lady to have Chris.

Here is a trip down memory lane.











5 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Happy Birthday!

Shandelle said...

Happy Birthday Chris!

Derek & Kellyn said...

Hey, tell him Kellyn said Happy Birthday! He's a lucky guy too :)

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

I love the pictures you found! What a stud! The one of him in the sweater vest looks like he just stepped out of Saved By The Bell, too... What a neat post, Johnna! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Chris!

Casey and Brynn said...

I love the baby pictures! Happy Birthday Chris!