Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Camera for sale

I'm selling my camera, and the battery grip.
Let me know if you have questions.
I am open to breaking up the set and just selling the body, or just selling the grip.
Just in time for Christmas!

‎***PRICE DROP! ****
FOR SALE:
Canon 7D + Canon BG-E7 battery grip - $1250
Here is a link to Canon homepage where you can see the specs:
http://usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_7d

It has less than 10,000 clicks on it.
Looks and works great.


I have all the original equipment, including the box, cables, software, manuals etc. The battery grip includes the name brand battery that came with camera and an additional battery. The battery grip lets you shoot for days without having to recharge. It works great, I am just ready to upgrade to the 5DmkII.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful tips, Erika. I have been making use of a printer and this
post is really helpful.

Here is my web blog; xerox phaser 8560 ink