Friday, January 11, 2008

Gunshy

So yesterday I was straightening some things in the living room and picked up my pistol BB-gun to put it away. I had just recently gotten home from work and I wanted to join my wife on the couch to talk about our days. The dog was sitting on the couch ( as she always does) where I would have liked to have sat. I jokingly pointed the bb-gun at the dog. This action was met with a display of teeth, growling, and fury that I could not believe could originate from such a tiny creature. CRAZY. I was so scared I jumped back and ran to the kitchen ( where I continued to taunt the dog by lining her up in the sight of my lil BBgun. )
Disclaimer --- It is not safe practice to point any weapon of any kind at animals. No ugly hairless chihuahuas were harmed in the making of the BLOG.

0 comments: