Thursday, January 17, 2008

work work work.


So alot of people have been asking me about my new job since I mentioned my transfer in an earlier blog. I started a new position within the University as an Admissions Evaluator. It sounds a whole lot cooler than that it really is. Basically I make sure that when students start their program they are fully admissible and then determine what transfer credits they will have. The culture is SO different in my new department. It is so quiet and it makes me crazy, but I don't have to deal with the stress of enrollment. I'm still in training and I hope I like this new position.

Chris Paxman, Admissions Evaluator
University of Phoenix | University Services

I added another blog tonight. I started a separate one for pictures and projects I've been working on . Check it out. ---> PaxPhoto Blog

6 comments:

Team Seguritan said...

Okay Chris, you need to go back and look at the blog because I left that last post before I could finish it and it was not even centered. I'm really not that good at blogging. And you really don't have to go look at it.

Fun to hear from you too. Tell Johnna I said hi. oh, and the pictures with the "boys" that you work with, you need to explain more, is that a church group or what?

The Gwynns said...

Chris! I am so glad to hear that you are alive and doing well! Congrats on the whole marriage thing and yes, I am married now too!! woo hoo! Looks like things are going good. Are you guys living in Mesa? How long have you been married? We are up here in Provo (as I am sure you could tell).

So as I am looking at your blog the only thing that keeps popping into my head is that senior picture that you gave me with the red background, do you remember that one? Anyways, kind of funny, thats all. Oh, I am going to add you as a friend, is that cool?

Creative Corner said...

K I am going to go and look at the pix blog too...but we really do need to get family pictures done. Just name your price and a time and I think I can rope my husband into it! You are awesome! but why do you have that gay word verification! I never get it on the first try ;)

Mary Ann said...

chris... i saw you on kt blog.. it is fun to see what you are up to now! you and your wife are such a cute couple! where is she from? how long have you been married? where do you live? sorry for all the questions, it's been awhile! you are an awesome photographer by the way!

The Watkins said...

Chris, Hey it's me Angela (Dolan) Watkins. How the heck are you? Somehow I stumbled onto your blog from someone elses. What have you been up to these last few years? Your wife is beautiful you guys make a great couple. Feel free to check out our blog and I would love to hear how you are doing.

Jill said...

Hey Chris! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! You and your wife are a cute little couple! You guys look happy! I'll add your link my my blogging buddies and check in on your now-and then. :) Take care!! Jill