Friday, August 29, 2008

Caboose


Last weekend we headed to Superior for a photoshoot. While my subject was doing an outfit change I handed my camera to the subject's brother and asked him to snap a shot of me and Johnna. This is the ONLY time anyone other than Johnna or I have even held my camera. After seeing the resulting image I know more fully now that the photographer makes the photograph not the camera.
Poor Johnna got like a hundred mosquito bites on her legs.
__________________________________________________
MCCAIN PICKS GOV. SARAH PALIN.

Dude...she is kinda hot.
She got her undergrad from University of Idaho where Johnna's dad is the Director of Information Tech. She was also runner-up for Miss Alaska in 1984.
I just watched the official VP announcement on McCain's ticket on CNN.

0 comments: