Saturday, August 16, 2008

Date night and stuff....


Dashcam (haven't been guilty of this in a while)
Last night we went to a new restaurant called Cafe Laguna that features fry bread as their staple to most of their dishes. Here is Johnna eatin it up:

Then we went to see that movie "What Happens in Vegas". It was cool but it might as well have been a remake of "How to lose a guy in 10 days"

Lately Johnna has been suggesting that she would like to get another dog. I have been catching her on the internet searching craigslist and other listings for puppies... so I took action, and now I have her convinced that I have a "puppy-block" on the internet because whenever she starts to look for puppies the internet mysteriously stops working. In reality I am just unplugging the modem with my foot whenever I catch her. I realize that this little trick is useless now that I have blogged about it but I thought it was too funny not to share.

5 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

Let me clarify! I do not want another puppy. Puppies are evil and I suck at potty training. I want another rescue dog. . . Just a tiny one,or two, maybe three.

LaDawn Lingard said...

Johnna, johnna, johnna

Jen said...

Me too! I want some puppies/dogs too! I've decided it's my new hobby...cruising the internet for a good dog to rescue!

Christina said...

If she gets a 2 for 1 deal on Cambodian babies, let me know. I'll go in with you guys on the travel costs! :)

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Your Dad had a good solution on how to cure her of her animal addiction...have you heard it yet? It involves potty training Johnna, but not for a couple of years =)