Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Farewell Itzy


Well folks, this is really sad to say, but this will be the last Itzy post EVER. I just wanted to let you all know that Itzy and I broke up just after Christmas. We left things on good terms and all, but it's still been pretty emotional for me. We tried for a long time to work out a compromise but it just didn't work out. She liked peeing on our carpets, scratching our rugs up, and snapping at young children, babies, Mother in-law, friends. . . you get the picture. She sends her love and wants you all to know she's moved on and is living a great life on some other chicks lap.

5 comments:

becki said...

Awe, I am so sad for you! I bet your next puppy will be the sweetest ever!

Shari Tate said...

ohmygosh!
I bet that was really hard. I had the same issues and finally gave up, and gave my babies away and I seriously thought I would die from heart break! Your quiet house will make you happy and sad at the same time.

Gena Susan said...

Aweee, poor itzy. She was cute. But I saw your new dog on your hubby's blog....what a cutie!

And on a random side note: Nope-I wish I were doing Gabe's wedding pictures (ahhh, that would be fun!) but only Jeff can make it to Spokane that weekend. :( Gladys has a friend who is a photographer...so they've hired her. :)

LUCKY7 said...

what! oh this is sad!!! I know how you feel, I was so sad when I had to get rid of my lil panners but New marlee has become such a good dog. Don't worry there are plenty of dog/fish in the sea. :)

Kindy said...

Farewell Itzy. We will miss your beautiful face on the Paxman blog.