Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ostrich Festival

Yesterday Chris and I went to the Ostrich Festival with his Cousin Tyler and his wife Chelsea. We had tons of fun!!!

This was the first thing we went to and it was INCREDIBLE! I think I could of died happy after seeing the sea lion show. I also realized I've completely missed my calling in life. If I had a do over I would totally be working at Sea World (which I have never been to). . . Not so sure the fair circuit would do it for me.

Next we went to the Thrill Seeker show (or whatever it was called). This was pretty wild and made us a little nervous we were going to see this guy plummet to his death at any given moment.

The zebra was quite cute and even took time to show us how it pee peed.

And then there were these little guys!! I think this is my next crazy pet. They were so dang cute. I know goats are nasty mean animals that destroy things. . . But I'm not sure I can resist one, or two. I mean, how bad can farm animals be?

2 comments:

JoHanna said...

That looks like a great time! I love little outings like that !

LaDawn Lingard said...

Thanks for the blog link :)