Sunday, March 8, 2009

Game Night

Last night we played a rip roaring game of. . .

Chris and I quickly realized (ahem, or at least I did) that we are not expert strategists when it comes to phase ten, or any other game for that matter.

We did have a great time with our friends J.C. and Nikki though. I was so glad Chris was able to break away from photo editing for a couple hours so we could get out of the house and have some fun.

On a side note, we got rid of Louie. We discovered he had started marking his territory in our house and I sold his bum on craigslist that same day. Don't worry, no more pets for us. Geesh! After Louie I don't even want anymore.

5 comments:

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

I love that game. I'm not too good on the strategy end either, though... Sorry to hear things didn't work out with Louie. :(

Jessica said...

Louie, Louie, Louie.......what can I say. He was so cute and his name sure fit him, but it sounds like he was a mess! Dang it! Sorry to hear about that. It looks like you guys had a fun game night! Good for you!

Jessica said...

Oh p.s. I love your new background! Super cute!

Heidi Joncas said...

Good Bye Louie. Maybe you should get a fish? They only pee in their bowl :)

Kyson's World said...

We had lots of fun. We will have to do it agian for sure.