Sunday, July 5, 2009

Telecommuting

A couple weeks ago Chris began telecommuting for work. He gets to roll out of bed and walk a few steps to our office and plug away on the computer.

After a few hours his eyes start to look like this:

Since I am also at home we have been seeing a whole LOT of each other. I couldn't wait for him to be able to telecommute for work. So far, I still think it's pretty awesome. Chris on the other hand is just looking for a good reason to go back to work at the office. I know when I'm bugging him too much when he starts asking if I'm tired and if I've had my nap yet today.

Being cooped up in the house all day can make you a little loony. The other day we took a field trip to see a movie at the Imax theater and Chris came home with these goofy 3D glasses that he wore for the next two days off and on.

5 comments:

MarshandKrissy said...

I am so jealous!! I wish UOP would send me home to telecomute. SHEESH!! LUCKY!!!

LUCKY7 said...

I'm Jealous too!!! I want Rob to work from home!!! He would probably get sick of me too though :)

DeEdra said...

Not sure if you remember us but I was looking at blogs and saw yours. Tell Chris nice glasses! Dick has an office at home as well and sometimes I can be a pest because he's so close. But oh well - what's a wife for. I also wanted to say what a pretty picture it is of you on your profile page (I think). The one in the pink shirt. It's a very nice picture - Did Chris take it?

KrisJ said...

THX Johnna for your sweet comment on our blog. We are MISERABLE without our Zimmers I feel like Ive lost part of myself which sounds lame I know but we sure love your sis and her fam!

jmelgan said...

Glad you were able to get out and do something fun. Being at home all the time does get old after a while!